Monday, January 19, 2009

Blessed

My Godson Ethan was born this morning, 8lbs, 13 oz and Mom and baby are doing well:) They live just over an hour away, so it'll be a little while before I get to see him; he's also the first born and first grandchild on both sides, so it'll be a busy house. It's the perfect end to a great weekend. My friend had people over to her house for her birthday Saturday night, and we had a good time laughing and chatting before going out for a night on the town. Yesterday I had 3 Etsy sales! (insert happy dance) although it made me giggle that none of the orders was for the featured Valentine's day card.

A great weekend makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'd also like to thank everyone who has been so kind in the comments they've left here, both for my work and to share a laugh, or movie opinion or whatever you like. This blog is not even a month old, and I just feel lucky there are people are taking the time to stop and take a look. Thank you :)

I hope you all were blessed with a great weekend,

Ciao for now,
S.

5 comments:

6oz? I think mom would have loved it more if I were, but my extra 7oz wasn't so great :)

haha you caught my mistake! good eyes :)

Congrats on the baby!
Lucky you to have a little Godson!

Congrats on the baby!
Lucky you to have a little Godson!

6oz? I think mom would have loved it more if I were, but my extra 7oz wasn't so great :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog