Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just one of those days..

Happy Sunday everyone!

The Killer's concert was fantastic on Friday night- they did play all the songs I wanted to hear. Although, I do think we were spoiled last time; we expected them to play for 2+ hours again, and even though they played the entire new album, and their past hits, the house lights came on at 10:15pm! We all agreed we've seen bands play short sets, but the fact that the concert ended before 11pm and there was still beer left in the cups...it was a little strange.

So I came back yesterday and I had every intention of just relaxing, before I went to a friend's house for dinner. I decided to check my email and low and behold- 4 more Etsy orders! It's been an incredible week, that's for sure. I packaged what I could, and set aside the rest to do today, so it can all go out in the mail tomorrow.

I woke up today to the sun shining and thought- perfect, a whole day of card making. I put together a custom order for one of my customers (I will show pictures later, I'd like her to see it first) and I'm very happy with how the cards came out. I packaged that up and then sat down to make some Valentine's day cards for the local hair salon where I sell my cards. Except, nothing I put together felt right. I think I might be Valentine'd out! So, I think I'm going to take the rest of the evening off, enjoy a good dinner and some Sunday night tv, and get cracking tomorrow ~ especially since Taylor's Cupcake Challenge this week has 9 sketches! You saw right, 9!! She's celebrating a whole year of Cupcake Fridays, so everyone on her design team gets to contribute a sketch. She's got some great prizes, so you should check it out here. We have until Thursday, Jan 29th to upload and be entered.

Ciao for now,
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog