Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movie Review: Bride Wars

Thought I would start some reviews, of books and movies I've seen over the past little while.
First up, a movie review.

Last night my friend D and I saw Bride Wars. It only opened on Friday, so the theatre was packed and we had to sit in the front row, a little uncomfortable for the neck, and from my leg surgery, I'm still not really supposed to sit longer than 1 hour, but I can't pass up a night at the movies.

Bride Wars stars Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway, both of which I enjoy. The cinematography was great, very different with photographic stills within the film- it was great to see something different. I was worried all of the funniest parts had been shown in the trailor/commercials, and I was 90% correct. There were a few good one liners that had the entire crowd laughing out loud. It wasn't as predictable as I thought...that's all I'm going to say.

Hell hath no fury like a Bridezilla.

Recommended for a girls' night out; but wait for the rental.

Ciao for now,
S.

5 comments:

Dont think I could get the bloke to go see something like this anyway, but thanks to the review I know I dont have to worry about missing anything :o)

Thanks for the advice! I was going to go see it with friends this week! I'll wait until it comes out on DVD!

Thanks for the advice! I was going to go see it with friends this week! I'll wait until it comes out on DVD!

Dont think I could get the bloke to go see something like this anyway, but thanks to the review I know I dont have to worry about missing anything :o)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog