Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Chat with the Easter Bunny

Imagine my surprise when I answered the phone and it was the Easter Bunny calling me!! He called last night while I was stamping; it was perfect timing because I was just finishing up one of my new Easter cards. somebunny1I was putting the final touches on this card, making sure the pattern paper was just right and the paper punches looked good (I used some fantastic Basic Grey paper that I won in my TwilightTuesday.com blog candy). This card is now available in my Etsy shop.

We had a good chat, the Easter bunny and I. He said he was getting ready for Easter, he was just starting to get busy, with the eggs, and the chocolate. But he did sound a little…, well, off. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he’s in a little rut. You know, a routine. He wanted to shake things up this year and asked me for some help. Of course I didn’t want to disappoint him, so after some pondering, I had the perfect idea. Puzzles!! who doesn’t love a puzzle??

bunnypuzzle5

I hauled out my favourite Easter stamp by the Artful Stamper, a wonderful local company and got to work. I added some green grass and masked the bunny so it looks like he’s sitting in a field. Sponged some blue sky and added my sentiment. I thought it needed a little pizzazz, so I added some MS fine white glitter to his tail.

bunnypuzzle2

I couldn’t resist trying the puzzle myself.

bunnypuzzlepieces2

I called the Easter bunny right back and told him I had something unique for him to hand out this year. Don’t be left out! You can get your very own puzzle Easter card in my Etsy shop, just click here.

I do have one more project for my dear friend the Easter bunny, I’ll be working on that over the next little while and let you know.

Happy Saturday!!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog