Friday, February 6, 2009

Foto Friday # 4- New York City part two...abridged version

Ok, so super quick post- I hurt my neck this morning, and even though my physiotherapist made it feel better, I need to rest. He said it'll take 2 or 3 days to heal so I'm hoping I can still be somewhat productive this weekend.

Here are some more shots from NYC, but no long narrative, they're pretty self explanatory and my favourite ones:

I'm half Italian, so I gotta show some Little Italy Love (again, I've played with some of the colouring)

Korean War Memorial; I found a maple leaf nearby and went for the artistic photo
The "Friends" building in Greenwich Village

The Court House steps from Law and Order- "Dun Dun"

M&M Elvis at M&M world; he is on a rotating platform and stands about 14-15 ft high. I love anything M&M (peanut are my fav) and so M&M world was a must see!
This is proably my all time favourite NYC picture. It was a fluke, but I love it.
And finally...the purpose of our trip, to see my Michael (Buble) perform at Radio City Music Hall. Yes, I've claimed him, he is Canadian and half Italian too ;)
Thanks for taking a peek, and Margie- from your comment last week about NYC- get those boys to the City!! it is alive and well!!

I'm going to go warm up my Magic bag and rest my poor little neck.

Happy Friday!!

Ciao for now,
S.

Ps- I installed Comment Luv, so if you comment, I will reply and please tell me if you get a notice so I know it works :)

7 comments:

LOL! Definitely going to have to get there when things warm up ;)
OME!!! I totally forgot about M&M world!!! We are total M&M freaks - definitely have to GO! TFS!!!
Love that blurry pic! :)

Recent blog post: I've been TAGGED!!!

hehe, M&M world was AWESOME! I didn't buy any candy though, it was pricey, but I did get a mug (I collect them). I could've stayed in there forever, the boys will LOVE it!!

Recent blog post: Foto Friday # 4- New York City part two...abridged version

It works! LOL, I received your reply ;)
Thank you!

Recent blog post: I've been TAGGED!!!

I'm a fan of buble also ;) please visit www.orderlaptop.net too

I'm a fan of buble also ;) please visit www.orderlaptop.net too

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog