Saturday, April 4, 2009

“We’re off to see the Wizard…

…the wonderful Wizard of Oz!”

Ok, not really, but I’m currently reading “Wicked” and I can’t get that song out of my head.

I’m off to Toronto today; my sister and I have tickets to see Seal at Massey Hall, a small theatre downtown.   It’s an incredibly intimate venue, and perfect for Seal’s new album “Soul”.  If you haven’t had the change to listen to it, and like the old standards such as “Stand by Me”; “If you don’t know me by now”; “Change is gonna come”, have a listen.

I’m going to take the train, have a nice relaxing ride with a book and some music. I’m also meeting my friend who’s in Toronto for the weekend updating her Flight Instrument certification (she’s a pilot, uber cool).  We’ll have a quick lunch before I go pick up my sister, wander around downtown, have a nice dinner, and head to the show.

We haven’t yet confirmed our Sunday plans, but it will likely be the Art Gallery of Ontario or the Royal Ontario Museum.  I think I may want to go to the ROM; I missed the Diamond exhibit, but they have the gem collection of Michael Scott (CEO of  Apple) on display now, and its supposed to be quite astonishing.  And I always enjoy a trip through the Gallery of Greece.

I won’t be making any cards this weekend, which makes me a little sad, I have a few ideas bouncing around…but I can’t really bring all my supplies and make cards on the train, LOL!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog