Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And the Winner is…

random org

#6- Joyce!  Joyce, email me your addy (apaperbuffet@rogers.com)  and I’ll order your gift card on Michaels.com to be sent to you.

Thank you to all the comments, I’m going back to comment on them later this evening (had a long day driving for work today, need a little rest).

ihearttostampmay3I also wanted to give a big Thank you! to Jen at {iheart2stamp}.  I won her SFYTT on May 2nd with

<-----this card

I was totally shocked that I had won, and today I opened my mailbox and found a little present waiting for me :)

 

I had to take the photo on my chair in my office because my photo box wasn’t big enough!

SFYTTblog candy There’s some gorgeous paper, tonnes of ribbon, buttons, dew drops flowers, brads, a bottle cap! (totally psyched to use that somehow) chipboard and some more goodies.  Thanks Jen!

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comments:

I just got around to joining your blog, Steph. I am so sorry that I took so long. Thanks for joining mine too. Your work is lovely.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog