Monday, May 25, 2009

Candy and Lemonade

Two weeks ago I was blessed by my bloggy friends Dani and Margie with my first blog award!

Lemonade Stand Award

Here’s what it means:

The rules of the award (To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award) Comment on this blog. Save the award logo to your own computer and use it in your own blog.- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.- Link to your nominees within your blog post. Comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve
received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I first want to apologize to both of them for taking so long to put this up, but with the office renovation done taking over my life, now I have the time to fully say:

“THANK YOU DANI AND MARGIE!”

Now for my nominees…

1. Maureen of My Purhple Purse: Maureen shares her wonderful photographs of her friends and family, has introduced me to new music and tells me when to record great theatre on PBS.  Check out her blog now so you can sing along to a song I KNOW you all remember.

2. Natasha at Thursday Sweet Treat: Natasha has created a place to inspire the artist in everyone.  Each Friday she provides a theme and we have 1 week to do anything we want, without fear of judgement and she showcases every entry.  Although I’ve missed the past 5 weeks, I can’t wait to get back into this again.  I’m amazed and inspired by the talent every week and in awe of the wonderful work and effort Natasha puts into this compilation and celebration of art.

3.  Sara at Arts Afire: Sara is a very! talented artist with two! Etsy stores! Her blog is wonderful to read, and I love seeing all her new creations!

4. Joyce at Happy Cloud Moments: Joyce takes THE most incredible photographs, both of her gorgeous jewelry and of events in her life.

5. I’m going to go out on a limb for my next nominee:  TwilightTuesday.  I’m grateful for this site and forum because I have met so many wonderful people here, including Dani and Margie, among others.  I think this entire site practices great attitude and has used a pop culture book to launch discussions, laughter, prayers, tears, and created many friendships.

Thank you to Dani and Margie of course, but also to Maureen, Natasha, Sara, Joyce and all the creators of TwilightTuesday.com.  Please go check out there blogs and see what I’m raving about!

Also, don’t forget to enter my blog candy contest, found HERE.

Thank you to all that have entered, I’m dying to leave comments, but I don’t want to screw up the numbers, so I will comment after the contest is closed :)

Happy Monday!

Ciao for now,

1 comments:

So I'm just getting through my many emails and doing my blog hopping and what a wonderful surprise I have! THANK YOU STEPH, you are so thoughtful and kind. I"m going to put some real though into my choices and hope to have it posted soon. Thanks again! Mau

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog