Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Phase 7: The Reveal!! and BIG news: Blog Candy!!

It’s done!! Well, I still have a few little things to move back in, but I didn’t want to delay this post anymore than I already have.  See the results and be sure to scroll down for some Blog Candy!

I did have to go to plan B for my craft area shelves; the concrete/plaster wall was too much and the shelves fell out last night leaving my wall looking like it was an extra in the epic shoot out scene from the DeNiro/Pacino/Kilmer movie HEAT.

bulletholes2

 

 

 

 

 

Here are the very embarassing before pictures:

before1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What can I say? Creativity requires chaos.  But it was a little out of control

before4 

Home Computer

 

 

 

 

 

before12

Work computer

 

 

 

 

 

 

before13

 

Paper storage

 

 

 

 

 

 

before11

Everything else storage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND NOW!:

after3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

after6

Work and home computer now sit perpendicular to each other

 

 

 

 

 

 

And my stamping area is completely separate

after1after4  after5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stamps, paper and accessories are all stored in the closet so I can close the doors and keep it tidy!

And now for the BIG news; my first ever Blog Candy!

In honour of my office renovation, I’m offering some blog candy;

10$ gift card to Michaels craft store

Here are the Rules:

1) Leave me a comment on this post telling me your craft room secret…not a trade secret of your craft, but here’s mine:

I had to use my Cuttlebug secretcuttlebugon the floor because I had no room on my table!

 

 

 

 

2) Number your comment in chronological order to that above you, so I can use Random.org to pick the winner

3) Link to my blog on your blog and get a second entry! (I’ll publish all second entries on the last day of the contest to keep the numbering easy)

4) Blog candy contest will be open for 1 week, and winner will be picked at 6pm EST Wednesday May 27th!

If the winner resides in the U.S.,  I will order the gift card from Michaels.com and have it sent to you as a ‘gift’ so the currency will be in U.S. Funds.

If the winner resides in Canada, I will send you an actual gift card.

Sorry my global friends, I will work on something else for the next blog candy.

So c’mon…tell me a secret!!

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

9 comments:

#1 Cute reorganization, love your green paint too! My sewing room secret: I use my laptop on the ironing board because I have my sewing machines and serger on the desk!

Jennie
cloverandviolet@Etsy

Recent blog post: The site ... does not match member ID5603

#2 LOVE it! The green is gorgeous. I'm so jealous of your redesigned space.

My craft room secret: I have a card table stashed in our craft room/office for use when I need to get my Cricut machine out since I don't have enough space on my desk.

Recent blog post: Finally posting a few recent projects

#3 WOW!!! It looks fantastic! I too love the colour and those hanging shelves over your crafting table have given me inspiration.

My craft room secret: Instead of buying cute, more functional plastic storage shelves, drawer units, I bought cheap old dressers to store stuff...and I hope down the road to turn these dressers into a craft project and paint them!

#4 My secret is that I have to do all my perler creations on the pullout that my computer keyboard sit on and then transfer it to the floor to iron...i have NO real workspace

OMG...should I tell you about how I seem to collect SOCKS on my tables or that my wedding ring usually gets lost under all my crap? Your space is gorgeous! I love the wall color. You did a fab job!!! Funny we're both doing the same thing with organization!

Recent blog post: You absolutely do NOT want to miss this…

#6 Secret??? hmmmm I use baby food containrs to store my beads :)

7. hmmmm secret.....I keep spaghetti jars for ribbon bits, they look so pretty. and the other secret is i usually can't find what's right in front of me due to my extreme clutter. Your room looks absolutely fantastic, love love love the colour scheme!

Recent blog post: The Character Cafe- Tewlip

I am as green as your walls! I LOVE what you did with your room and all the space! I LOVE the movie Heat as well!

7. hmmmm secret.....I keep spaghetti jars for ribbon bits, they look so pretty. and the other secret is i usually can't find what's right in front of me due to my extreme clutter. Your room looks absolutely fantastic, love love love the colour scheme!

Recent blog post: The Character Cafe- Tewlip

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog