Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A quick hello!

Just a quick note to say Hi!  I’m totally psyched about this week’s TwilightTuesday.com challenge- catch up!  I will be the first to admit I missed about four challenges in a row, so I’ll be spending some time this weekend on that. 

I also have some anniversary cards to make and send out asap to make sure they get there on time…but no time to create tonight.

I was on the road all day for work, actually fit in a workout at the gym and tonight I’m going to Supperworks.  It’s my first time, but I’ve heard it’s awesome. You pick  your meals, and you go to their kitchen, put all together, split it into servings and come home and pop them in the freezer!  Next week is going to be rough with work (a solid 4 days on the road and 1200 kms) so it’s perfect timing!

I think I’m looking forward to the balsamic pork tenderloin…or maybe the buttermilk chicken…or the horseradish sirloin roast…YUM!

Happy Wednesday and go check out TwilightTuesday.com to play and catch up!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog