Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sneek Peak # 3

My ribbon skills developed during my four years working in a flower shop while in University paid off for this project.  Making bows out of wire ribbon is one of my favourite things when wrapping things, especially at Christmas time.  They are really easy to make once you get the hang of it.

Here’s another peek at what will be revealed on Saturday.

Leave me a comment and let me know if you’d be interested in a wire-ribbon tutorial.  This would be for big bows for packages, wreathes or home decor, they’re a bit too big for cards.

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

Steph,

Gorgeous!!! I love the Orange ribbon and yep I would love a tutorial!!!! I am sure I can learn a ton about it from you!!!!!

I am leaving tomorrow morning early and will not be back till Wednesday night late most likely with none or very little Internet access so I just wanted to stop by today as I will not be able to comment on your Feature Friday card until next Thursday, but I am sure you will ROCK it!!!!

Heather

Recent blog:=- Digital Delights News

thanks Heather!
enjoy your vaca! I'll be w/t internet for a week as well, so I'll be checking your stuff out next Sat and once I get back home I'll work on the ribbon tutorial :)
have a great time, and safe travels

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog