Friday, July 24, 2009

TCC Feature Friday! Ty and the Lemonade stand

It’s here…FRIDAY!

I’m super excited to show you my TCC project this week…as soon as I saw the July releases, I knew I had to use this image.

Not a lot of blabbing, I’ll just get right to it!

lemonadety1 copy

I used the SFYTT from last week, and I really love this paper…sorry, not sure who makes it.  They must be from the same company because the colours are the same, but only the one on the bottom is double sided, and it’s green circles.

This card looks pretty awesome IRL because of all the dimension…lets take a closer look, shall we?

lemonadety2 copy

 

lemonadety3 copy

 

lemonadety4 copy

ok, just one more because I love it

lemonadety5 copy

I used my watercolour pencils to colour Ty, some crystal effects on the frog jar, lemonade pitcher and glass, and I printed a second image, coloured it, and put it up on dimensionals.  I cut out the “25 cent” sign from the bottom image, sponged the edges, curled them a bit and used dimensionals again.  I wanted the edge of the main image to stand out, but I didn’t want to sponge it.  I dragged the edges through Night of Navy ink and then used my blender pen to pull it in from the sides to frame it a bit.   I think I’ll have to perfect that a bit, but I do like the different look.

We’ve got a special addition with a guest DT member this week, Verda…hop on over and see her snazzy work!

How can you be a guest DT member? Play along with our Work it Wednesday challenge, and it could be YOU!

Make sure you travel around the DT blogs and see what other creations they’ve come up with for these incredible July images! Like what you see? Head on over to The Character Cafe Store and put a few in your shopping cart! :)

Billie ~Colleen ~Elaine ~Heather ~Kendra and Kelly ~ Mary 

Sara ~ Shelley ~ Tesa 

Don’t forget, our blog hop is still happening until Saturday…get hopping and you could win TWO TCC images

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

7 comments:

Cute card, Steph! Ty looks like he's ready to be a little salesman! ;o)

Recent blog:=- The Character Cafe Feature Friday

So cute, you did a great job with him, and I love your papers!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Wow Stephanie you went to a lot of work double stamping and coloring but it was worth it this card is really cute!!!! I have him colored up for next week not on a card yet though!!!

Heather

Recent blog:=- Featured Friday Time with The Character Cafe DT - No BOYS Allowed!!!!

Steph, this is super cute! I love all the dimension and the little curled paper sign is just perfect :) Great work..

Recent blog:=- Guest Designer for The Character Cafe!

Oh my, Steph! It's great, love all the dimesion and all the hard work you've put in to this pays off for sure. It looks FANTASTIC!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Well done Steph!! I just love the Dimension you've added to it...looks great. Perfect choice of papers, great colouring too!!
Kelly

Recent blog:=- Work It Wednesday Tutorial - How to Create a Scene on your cards or Projects - Three different types of Scene Tutorials and lots of Pics for examples!

Oh my, Steph! It's great, love all the dimesion and all the hard work you've put in to this pays off for sure. It looks FANTASTIC!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog