Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Age is only a number…

Are you missing me while I’m away? lol. Here’s another card so you don’t forget me all together.

I received a stamp set from Inkadinkado for my birthday, from my fellow stampin’ and all around good friend Jen.

All the stamps are birthday themed and are a bit non-traditional, and I love every one of them!

This has to be my favourite image and sentiment and as I was looking for some paper, this one jumped out at me.

 

Isn’t it perfect?!!!! (not sure why it’s so crooked…maybe I had a few martini’s during this photo shoot ;)

The image doesn’t have a martini glass, but when I saw the hand on the hip, I just knew the other hand had to have a drink in it. So I drew one and cut it out and glued it on.

This lizard just has ‘tude…know what I mean?

Here’s the inside of the card:

I found this martini stamp years ago in the $1 bin at Michaels and wish it had a “cheers” stamp to go with it.

I’m totally feeling the retro vibe and really loving the colour orange…maybe it’s because all of this cool fall weather we’ve been having!

 

 

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

I LOVE this!!!! We need more witty stuff and characters with attitude IMO... hmmmm... gotta put the ol' thinking cap on I guess :) Enjoy your drinks on the beach!

Recent blog:=- Guest Designer for The Character Cafe!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog