Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boo Witchy Mini Pizza Box

*if you’re looking for The Character Cafe Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post…but you can look at this one too, it’s an additional project :)*

I mentioned in my post yesterday I didn’t have a chance to finish another Boo Witchy project in time for the hop, but it’s now done and ready to share :)

I found this mini-pizza box tutorial on SCS which is very easy and really fun to make.  I thought it would be perfect for some Halloween Treat boxes with Boo Witchy.

I used the same Bo Bunny Halloween paper, and made my own little tags for the sentiment.  I just cut the edges off the rectangle, and then distressed with black ink.  I used the tiny black flowers I got from Margie (thanks Margie!) and tied some ribbon to the back of the brad before I attached it to the tag.  I added some sparkles to Witchy’s hair for a little extra bling.

The box finishes up at 4x4x1 and holds 3 mini Halloween chocolate bars quite nicely…you might be able to fit another one horizontally across the bottom.

I really like the pizza box because it’s from one sheet of paper and it opens and closes from the back, so there’s no separate lid to make.

I made a cute little set of four, and they’re for sale now in my Etsy store.

 

 

Try it out and link back so I can see what you created :)

I’ll be back on Monday, tonight we’re heading to my friend’s parents place on the way to Toronto to drop off her dog.  We’ll spend the night and early tomorrow morning we’ll be heading into Toronto for a 5km run/walk to support our Ontario Kinesiology Association.  The run/walk will be in The Beaches, but it’s supposed to rain, so finger’s crossed it holds off!

After the run, we’ll get ready and have a rest at my sister’s place because tomorrow night we’re going to see Blink 182 and Weezer in concert! whohoo! I’m very excited since Weezer was touring last year but I couldn’t go because of my leg surgery…and who would’ve thought after the plane crash Blink 182 would get back together! It should be a good time :)

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

Steph-
This tuned out great! I LOVE it!!! These are so much fun to make -with BIG wow results!
Eve

Recent undefined:=-

Oh....If I celebrated Halloween I would snap them up in a flash! So very cute Steph....Xx

Recent blog:=- TTSC #9

OME! These are sooo cute! It's a wonderful Halloween treat!
I may have to borrow this idea for 5yo's Kindergarten class! There's a no candy aloud rule now, so maybe I'll fill the boxes with lil crayons and post-its ;)
TFS :*) and your welcome :) margie

Recent blog:=- 3 Challenges on 1 Card... I think...

Oh!!! and enjoy your run and concert! Can't wait to see pics :)

Recent blog:=- 3 Challenges on 1 Card... I think...

This is so cute...I may have to try this one.

Recent undefined:=-

Oh....If I celebrated Halloween I would snap them up in a flash! So very cute Steph....Xx

Recent blog:=- TTSC #9

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog