Monday, August 3, 2009

A fish in the making?

By now I am up at the cottage, and hopefully enjoying the beach.  This summer hasn’t been the best for sunshine and hot weather, so I could also be sitting inside reading or watching movies.  But I can deal with that :)

I thought I would share some pictures of my God son Ethan and taking him swimming for the first time in my pool.  Ethan loves the bathtub and loves splashing…but he didn’t seem to know what to do with ALL that water.

DSC08728

DSC08735

Here he’s looking at his dad who decided the water was too cold to go in, and sat on the side of the pool.

Ethan is the master of serious looks :)

 

 

 

 

DSC08750

He’s still not too sure about all this water…

 

 

 

 

DSC08762

We put him in his fish, he was very intrigued by the valve, and the smaller fish on the front of the tube.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Success! we have a smile!

DSC08761 

DSC08785

This is my absolute favourite picture, I’m so proud to have been photographer that day and to capture Ethan’s first swim!

Happy {Holiday} Monday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

what a cutie! He looks like he enjoyed it a lot!

He's such a cutie! Can't wait to work with you and get to know you better ;o)

Recent blog:=- The new Sistahs

what a cutie! He looks like he enjoyed it a lot!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog