Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I love orange!

and grey, and ribbon, and when you put them together, you get…

I used the Fall-to-Layout 43 for this one, from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog. It was modified a bit, but that’s what sketches are for, right?

I stamped my favourite GinaK designs Retro Boutique and then paper pieced the dress with my other new obsession, Basic Grey paper.  I tied some orange ribbon on the dress, and added a little bling with a stick-on rhinestone.

 

 

 

 

 

A simple Happy Birthday sentiment from the same set is on the inside, and a matching strip of BG paper.

 

I have used this stamp set over and over and each card has such a different feel, it’s wonderful!

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao for now,

18 comments:

How gorgeous is this card Steph...Oh my gosh you always totally floor me with all the beautiful work that you you...I absolutely love it! Xx

Recent blog:=- TTIC # 43 - A Love Song for Edward and Bella...

Oh my. I am so in love withthat dress! I wish it was real! And I don't wear orange! What's really cool is how the pattern of the paper you used makes the dress look like it's poufing out of the card! Like it's gusseted or something. I love it!

Aaaahhh! I love what you did with the BG DP (Ambrosia?)
That lil dress looks so cute, comfy and realistic!!!

I've been collecting BG's 6x6 pads, lol!!!

TFS :*) margie

Recent blog:=- Die Cuts R Us Challenge

I love this card and orange! Just fantastic. TFS

Recent blog:=- Gratitude Salute

oh Donna, you're so sweet! thank you so much :)

I totally wish I had that dress too Alison, I would wear it every day and night...or maybe buy them in multiple colours and patterns. LOL.
I didn't notice how the pattern made the dress look like it's 'poufing' out of the card... sometimes I take the edges of the skirt and roll it around a pencil..here are some other cards I made with this stamp
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=16695603
http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13341460

Thanks Margie! it is Ambrosia paper...
I've started collecting 6x6 BG packs too...can I blame you? LOL

Thanks Leigh Ann, I really like this combo too, I'm getting more adventurous with colour :)

This is just pure sweetness on a card!! Adorable steph, just too cute for words! That bg paper rocks and I LOVE the dress! You are brilliant!

Recent blog:=- A fun 4x4 card set Using Unity KOM!

This card is lovely! The paper sets it off beautifully! Excellent job!

Recent undefined:=-

This is just pure sweetness on a card!! Adorable steph, just too cute for words! That bg paper rocks and I LOVE the dress! You are brilliant!

Recent blog:=- A fun 4x4 card set Using Unity KOM!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog