Friday, August 7, 2009

TCC Feature Friday- Keep Out!

Another Friday, another feature for the July releases of The Character Cafe images.

This project was hard for me to keep simple…I sometimes struggle with masculine cards or projects, I find them hard to embellish.

I created a doorknob hanger and sign for a boys’ room.

Keepout1 copyI used SU Chocolate chip for the base, and Ballet Blue (I think, lol) for the next layer with some blue, green and brown polka dotted paper from my stash.  The great thing about digi stamps is the ability to resize, and it’s so easy!

I created the sign in the size I needed, adhered it to some thin cardboard for stability and coloured with my watercolour pencil crayons.

I’ll be back from the cottage soon, with my creative juices ready to flow once again!

Make sure to check you check out what the rest of our design team created and find out who our Guest designer is for this week who is featured on The Character Cafe Blog.

Billie ~ Shelley ~ Mary ~ Colleen ~ Heather ~ Tesa ~ Elaine ~ Sara ~ Kendra and Kelly 

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

How fun! I love this cute idea! I'll have to store it for later when my son gets older and thinks girls have cooties! LOL! TFS!

Recent blog:=- The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Wohoo! That is one excellent project! Gorgeous, creative and sooo useful! I'll make one for dear son, he'll love it!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Wow, love it! It's so hard for me to do boy things too!!!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Steph great idea I had not thought to use it this way!!! Loving the idea though!!! I may have to do this for my girls and cross out the girls and add boys again like I did on my Tree House card!!!

Heather

Recent blog:=- Feature Friday Project - with The Character Cafe Team

Fab project Steph... just love the idea for a doorhanger, brilliant!

Elaine x

Recent blog:=- THE CHARACTER CAFE FRIDAY SHOWCASE

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog