Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Unpacked and back to the stamping table!

I have finally unpacked from the cottage and have gotten myself organized enough to get back to stamping.

While I work on some new projects and tutorials I thought I would share some cards that I didn’t get to post while I was away.

A few weeks ago my good friend D had her last day at work and wanted to have some mini-thank you cards for her team to show her appreciation to them. D has decided to focus on her swimming full-time in preparation for the Commonwealth games next year.

D needed 9 cards, but I could only fit 8 in my photo box :) The two blue ones are for the guys on her team. D picked a few different sentiments “to wonderful you from thankful me’; ‘because nice matters’; and ‘impressed, amazed, inspired {by you}’. I added some ribbon loops to the girls’ cards and tied smaller ribbon for the guys’ cards. A few extra rhinestones on the girls’ cards kept things simple but added a bit of ‘glitz’. I love these little mini cards! All sentiments are SU and I just love this little set.

Here’s also a shower card I originally created for my friend L, but then decided to make her the Explosion box {click HERE to see that post}.


It seems while I was away I forgot how to take pictures, so sorry they’re so dark!

Here’s a close up shot of the umbrella and sentiment .

Image and sentiment are SU Blooming with happiness.

And here are some thank you cards I made for my sister’s Mary-Kay clients. Keeping with MK, I used different shades of pink and the Fifth Ave Floral set from SU. I used my Score-pal to make the border at the top and stamped Thank You from the SU set “thanks”.

I like how these cards came out and I’m happy that I didn’t use any embellishments and it’s only one layer! I just might get this ‘simple’ thing after all!

Of course it’s Wednesday, so go check out the Work it Wednesday at the The Character Cafe blog and participate in the challenge!

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

5 comments:

These are all really pretty! I think my fave is the Thank You card on the bottom. It's lovely.

Steph..All of these are just gorgeous..Then again your work always is...Xx

Recent blog:=- Special Wednesday Challenge - Club Scrap!

Wow, you don't mess around when you get back to work do you. These are all just gorgeous. I really admire your simple elegant style. Everything is just classy. I love it!!!!

Recent blog:=- Farm Fresh Fridays 4

These are all really pretty! I think my fave is the Thank You card on the bottom. It's lovely.

Steph..All of these are just gorgeous..Then again your work always is...Xx

Recent blog:=- Special Wednesday Challenge - Club Scrap!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog