Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beaded Butterfly embellishments- now available!

I had quite a few lovely comments on a card I made last week, and in particular about the punched butterfly I made

 

 

I’ve found these butterflies are the perfect way to use up some of my scraps, and I just love what they can add to a project.

Want some? No problem!

I’ve listed 5 sets in my Etsy store in various colours, I’ve done all the hard work so you can enjoy these little beaded beauties. Bundle them and save on shipping!

Click on the picture and it will link you to that listing on the A Paper Buffet store.

Using Basic Grey Ambrosia Paper

 

 

 

 

 

Shades of green and MS patterned paper

 

 

 

 

 

Shades of pink

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shades of purple

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Saffron DP and Bashful Blue

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve got some projects to work on next week- another big release you guys are going to LOVE! and some serious blog hopping to catch up on.

Happy Saturday!

Ciao for now,

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog