Friday, September 11, 2009

My Last TCC Feature Friday

First, my apologies for this post going up so late today….not a very good way to leave a DT team! yikes.

I hope my fellow DT members will forgive me…that dang ‘real’ job has gotten in the way.  I need to play the lotto so I can retire…, with everyone else, right?

I thought it might be nice for me to recap The Character Creations projects I’ve created over the course of my DT tenure to show how versatile digi stamps really are.

So were we go!

#1 Cupcake Pewter, coloured with watercolours

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#2 Fairybelle, my personal favourite

FairyBelle1 copy

 FairyBelle2 copy

 

# 3- Syd the Golfer

#4 Wedding card- I was surprised and delighted with all the comments on this card- I’m not the only one who hates Groovy Guava!

 

#5 Lemonade Ty- ok, maybe this one is my favourite

lemonadety1 copy

lemonadety2 copy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#6 Sunflower

 

#7  Bertie And Friend

 

#8 Keep Out

 

Keepout1 copy 

#9 Flower Ziggy

WIW15 copy

 

#10 Boo Witchy

#10b- Boo Witchy Pizza Boxes

#11- Pumpkin Petra

#12- Angelica Pizza Box

And that’s what The Character Cafe stamps can do!

I would like to thank all the DT members and Kendra and Kelly for a wonderful 3 months; I have learned quite a bit and enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you and your families.

I now pass the torch to the next DT, to begin in October.  I cannot wait to see what The Character Cafe store adds next!

Have one final hop along to all my DT lovlies- in the side bar- and check out what they’ve done.

Happy {finally} Friday!

Ciao for now,

8 comments:

WOW! What awesome projects. It's been fun working with you, good luck in all you do!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

OMG!!! what a delight!!! wonderful projects ...love them all...the spotlight one is so cute..great work

Recent blog:=-

Hey Steph,

What a fun way to go out!!! I really enjoyed the recap of all your TCC Cards!!! I will really miss your fun posts to the YaHoo Group, and I will miss your fun comments and FF posts too!!! I hope to stay in touch on our blogs though!!! Good Luck with your new teams and "The Real" job!!!

It has been a blast to work with you and I am glad I got the chance to get to know you!!!! You have been one of my very favorite TCC team mates!!!!

Heather

Recent blog:=- Feature Fridays With The Character Cafe Team So Much Halloween Fun!!!!! - Our Last Post of this Cycle

Wow! This looks awesome! What a great idea and what fantastic projects you've done these last months! It's been pure pleasure getting to know you and working with you! Good luck with everything in the future!!!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Great re-cap Steph... darned jobs seem to always get in the way of fun!!! LOL It's been fabulous to visit your blog and see all your wonderful creations, we will miss you and hope maybe someday we can manage a crafting day since we're so close. Good luck with your new endeavours :) {hugs}

Recent blog:=- Feature Friday - Guest Designer Piali

YOU! my sweet friend are so talented...These cards and the box...OME!! My jaw drops everytime I visit... Beautiful work...Looking forward to seeing more...Xx

Recent blog:=- Friends with Flair Friday....

Hi Steph, Did you and Mary plan this together??( hee, hee ) Great re-cap!
Somehow I missed the door hanger project I love it. I think I need to make those for my boy's. ( must have been the week I was MIA when my BIL was in the hospital) We sure are going to miss you and your fabulous creations on our DT. We wsh you all the best in the crafting world...have fun crafting.
Kelly ;)

Recent blog:=- Final Feature Friday with the First TCC Design Team!

Wow! This looks awesome! What a great idea and what fantastic projects you've done these last months! It's been pure pleasure getting to know you and working with you! Good luck with everything in the future!!!

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog