Friday, October 2, 2009

Bah! Technology

Just a quick note to let you know I'm having computer troubles, AGAIN! My home computer is suffering from a corrupt registry. I'm trying to resolve the issue without having to bring it in, but since computers come preloaded when you buy them now, I don't have a recovery disk...
I'm doing my best do get this resolved quickly, but it might be quiet around here since I'll have to use my laptop.

On the other hand, this weekend is Homecoming, and I'm looking forward to forgetting my computer troubles and enjoying the big football game tomorrow afternoon! The halftime show this year is the Canadian Military Skyhawks jumping team...which I think means parachuting, but I'm not sure! And as always, our 28 time National Championship Cheerleading team is always exciting to watch...they win American competitions, which is saying something because Cheerleading is much bigger in the States that it is here.

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday!
Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog