Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TwilightTuesday.com 1 yr Anniversary Blog Hop: The Love Triangle

Oh My Edward! Can you believe it’s been one entire year of Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenges?

You should have come from Juanita's blog; if not, please go to TwilightTuesday.com to start the hop so you don’t miss all the fun!

I chose The Love Triangle as my project topic. I haven’t participated in nearly enough challenges in the past few months, so I’m hoping this makes up for lost time.

I’ve been very thankful for the success of my Twilight Inspired bookmarks in my Etsy store, and have been wanting to add some new designs. This topic was the perfect thing to get my mojo flowin’!

love triangle 1

I used Beth’s/ Stamp Insanity Stamps Otherworldly Loves set to create this trifecta of bookmarks.

If you’ll compare these to my other bookmarks, the design is strikingly linear. I wanted to keep it this way because, to Edward and Jacob, the choice Bella has to make is clear and straightforward… “Pick Me!”. The linear design is reflective of this.

fangs1

Fangs2Edward’s bookmark keeps the black/red/white we’ve come to associate with Twilight. I used some Candy Cane stickles and liquid pearl for the lips and teeth, respectively.

fur3

fur4Jake’s bookmark uses SU Chocolate Chip and SU Kraft paper. The sentiment is from Otherworldly Loves, however the paw image is from a set I had made. I used some Stampendous Fun Flock on the word “Fur” as I have with my other Jacob bookmark.

bella3

Bella’s bookmark was harder for me to design, and I settled on this one. I wanted to represent that Bella needs both Jacob and Edward in her life for different reasons, and they both occupy her heart.

Now keep hopping and head on over to Lisa J's blog for some more Twilight Tuesday Inspiration!

Ciao for now,

37 comments:

I love these bookmarks. Great job on making one for everyone's team :).


Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog Hop

HOW AWESOME! Look at that fur - that kills me! I LOVE it! These are wonderful, Steph. You always come up with such creative projects!
Thank you, also, for being such an inspiring and wonderful part of our little Twi-world! You ROCK! xx

Great bookmarks! The real men have fangs is my fav :)

These look so cool! I love the glitter and fur! Awesome!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog Hop

AMAZING!! These rock!! I LOVE the glitter AND fur! These are so perfect! Great work hun!

Recent blog:=- A Year of Twilight!! Anniversary Blog Hop!!!!

Wow! Awesome bookmarks, Steph!!!
I love Bella's - incorporating the two is brilliant! and the fur on Jacob's is hilarious! :) Great job!!!

So wonderful!! What lovely bookmarks. You really did a beautiful job on these!!! :)

Steph these are gorgeous! I love them all. Brilliant use of the fun flock. I never know what to do with that stuff but this is exactly perfect. And I really like Bella's bookmark. It's a bit understated... just like her. :D Great work!!!

Recent blog:=- TTIC is having a Birthday!!!

These are FANTASTIC!!! I love all 3! And I like that you used the word "trifecta!" Anyway, I love your added touches of glitter, fur, pearls and brads. It's the little details that makes craft projects amazing!

Awesome bookmarks! I love your explanations.:)

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog Hop!!

Fantastic bookmarks!! That sentiment set is perfect for them!

These are all terrific! Great job!

Steph...These are just amazing...You are soooo talented!! OME!! Everytime I visit I am just awe struck by your creations...You totally rocked this blog hop... Thankyou soooooo much for joining in the fun today!! You are amazing!!! Xx

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Anniversary Blog Hop!!!

Wonderful job! I love the idea as the love triangle being three seperate works. The stickles on the lips is perfect for vampire sparkle. Great job!

OMGosh! I love these bookmarks. Great colors and details. Thanks for the inspiring eye candy along this hop.

I really love these bookmarks and the thought you have put into each of the characters designs. Í'm a linear kind of gal when it comes to crafting so they are right up my alley, gorgeous.

Steph, love these! Great ideas for all three, and the concept for Bella's just really works and says a lot. Thank you for following Twilight Tuesday for all this time. We'd be nowhere without our visitors and participants, who are also friends. :)

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday One Year Anniversary Blog Hop!

WOW!! I am just LOVING your projects! I've been so behind in blog hopping lately (in general!) and I miss seeing your stuff so much. You did a beautiful job on these! BEAUTIFUL! So, so amazing! Thanks for celebrating with us!!

Recent blog:=- TTIC Anniversary Blog Hop!

Love your bookmarks.. That one with the Glitter Lips reminds me of Rocky Horror.

Recent blog:=- Color Challenge #2

LOVE THE BOOKMARKS!!!! Very talented and amazing work!!!!

Recent blog:=- SEW MANY CARDS NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP PARTY & SCAVENGER HUNT

hmmm, i am thinking I NEED some of these bookmarks for my twilight books and my twilight friends, these are amazing!

Beautifully done! Glad I stopped by!

Love your bookmarks! So creative!
Hugs
Amber

Recent blog:=- A Little Something....

lovin' your bookmarks and your explanations of each!

Wow, Steph! These are great! I love all the thought that you put into the design and explained in your post. It's so fun when crafters share their stories and inspiration. :)

Recent blog:=- SG8 ~ A Christmas Candy Cane

These are fantastic! I just ordered this set last week! Can not wait!

Wow, Steph! These are great! I love all the thought that you put into the design and explained in your post. It's so fun when crafters share their stories and inspiration. :)

Recent blog:=- SG8 ~ A Christmas Candy Cane

LOVE THE BOOKMARKS!!!! Very talented and amazing work!!!!

Recent blog:=- SEW MANY CARDS NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP PARTY & SCAVENGER HUNT

WOW!! I am just LOVING your projects! I've been so behind in blog hopping lately (in general!) and I miss seeing your stuff so much. You did a beautiful job on these! BEAUTIFUL! So, so amazing! Thanks for celebrating with us!!

Recent blog:=- TTIC Anniversary Blog Hop!

HOW AWESOME! Look at that fur - that kills me! I LOVE it! These are wonderful, Steph. You always come up with such creative projects!
Thank you, also, for being such an inspiring and wonderful part of our little Twi-world! You ROCK! xx

Love your bookmarks.. That one with the Glitter Lips reminds me of Rocky Horror.

Recent blog:=- Color Challenge #2

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog