Monday, October 26, 2009

Widlflower Kids Rubber Stamps- Digital Holiday release!

Hiya!
I hope you had a great weekend, I'm on the road today (so forgive the layout, I'm working in blogger and it's a timed post); I was at home celebrating the wedding of a childhood friend. It was a large Italian wedding, a great party and LOTS of yummy food! Tonight I'll be attending a Gala event in Toronto, a performance of a 250-children orchestra conducted by Gustavo Dudamel.

But for right now, it's time for another release from the Wildflower Kids Rubber Stamps and Jen has outdone herself with these adorable digital holiday releases!

Here's my project for this week:


I love the ability to resize the digital images, and decided to make them a bit larger and make a gift tag out of them.
I also got to use my Angle Wings Shimmerz I bought from Tonya at Stamp Happens....I had to hold myself back not to put Shimmerz on everything!





Here's another picture that shows the Shimmerz on the white parts of the candy cane a bit better. If I adjust the lighting, it's much to over exposed, so it is a bit dark.

I used prismas to colour the red parts, and blended with OMS. I've noticed that my printer ink doesn't smear with OMS like it does with other blending mediums (baby oil and goo be gone), and even with watercolouring. I watercoloured the bow with SU Old Olive, which I will be using a lot this holiday season; it's my favourite shade of green. I punched the wrong size hole for ribbon, so I'll use some twine to tie it to the gift.

Want to see the rest of the digital images?
Hop on over to the sidebar and check out the design team's projects for some inspiration.

Then, get your shopping shoes on and head on over to Stamp Happens to download the digital holiday images and you can start creating IMMEDIATELY! (that's the other great part about digis....no waiting!)


Happy Monday!
Ciao for now,


(ps) make sure to come back tomorrow for the TwilightTuesday.com anniversary blog hop!!

12 comments:

This is VERY cool Steph!! LOVE the shimmerz and bright colors! Great tag love it!!

Recent blog:=- Wild Flower Kids Christmas Release!!!

Super cute, Steph! I love your watercolored bow - it's perfect! ;o)

Recent blog:=- ‘Tis the Season of Wildflower Kids

So cool! I love how big you made the image! It looks awesome!

Cute cute! What a fun tag! Seems like I'm always wanting to Shimmerz EVERYTHING too. It's hard not to!

Enjoy your evening! Sounds fun!

Steph...I LOVE this...What a fantstic and amazing idea...Ok, You have inspired!! Now I just have to find the time...LOL!! Beautiful work honey...As always!!! Xx

Recent blog:=- Wild Flower Kids ...Tis' The Season Digital Release...

Tags? Why didn't I think of that! Your tag is gorgeous!

Leigh Ann

Recent blog:=- It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

You always have the best ABC projects! I just love this!!! The Shimmerz worked perfect for this and you did a great job photographing it. Thanks so much for all your work on this Steph!! :D

Recent blog:=- ‘Tis the Season!

Super cute! The Shimmerz looks AWESOME! Always amazing, Steph, great job!

the shimmerz look amazing! i'm going to have to try that out :)
great job with your creation-so festive :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids Digi Release: 'Tis the Season!

Super cute! The Shimmerz looks AWESOME! Always amazing, Steph, great job!

the shimmerz look amazing! i'm going to have to try that out :)
great job with your creation-so festive :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Recent blog:=- Wildflower Kids Digi Release: 'Tis the Season!

Tags? Why didn't I think of that! Your tag is gorgeous!

Leigh Ann

Recent blog:=- It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog