Friday, November 20, 2009

Twilight Tuesday.com New Moon Blog Hop!

*You should have arrived here from April D’s blog. If you haven’t please go back to Twilight Tuesday’s home page to start the hop*

guestdesignerNMBH I was so excited and honoured when I was asked to be a Guest Designer for the New Moon hop. I knew I’d have to bring my A- game after a very long hiatus in the TTIC weekly challenges (after formerly participating in every one!). I love these ladies and what TTIC has become over the past year.

I pondered and pondered over what I would do. I wanted the project to represent New Moon well; and y’all know I’m Team Edward *swoon* but New Moon really is about Jacob and Bella.

Although Jacob drove me batty for most of the series, I can appreciate his love for Bella and their friendship.

My project may not be as eye-catching as some others, but it is deep with meaning.

I wanted lots of layers to represent the layers of love and friendship between Jacob and Bella.

I wanted straight edges; Jacob feels his love for Bella is simple and straightforward and without the complications of her love for Edward.

I wanted knots to symbolize the tie that Bella and Jacob will always have to each other.

I wanted a sentiment to express the commitment Jacob makes to Bella.

I didn’t want it to be fussy; neither Jacob nor Bella are.

NMbloghop2

Jacob literally follows Bella off a cliff- how perfect is this quote?? It’s from a book of Quotes for scrapbooking and I’ve used them before for friendship cards.

Card base is SU Very Vanilla with layers of SU Chocolate Chip and SU Kraft paper. Brown Satin ribbon is from Michaels.

Next stop on the hop is my fellow Stampin Sistah Leigh Ann who is guaranteed to have something awesome waiting for you.

I hope you all enjoy the movie; I was so busy with work, I totally dropped the ball on getting tickets for tonight, so I’ll have to wait a little bit to see it. Until then I’m living vicariously though all of you!

Happy New Moon Friday!!

Ciao for now,

27 comments:

Gorgeous Steph!! WoW! Love the bows and the sentiment is perfection!! Great work!

Recent blog:=- ****TTIC New Moon Blog Hop*****

I just LOVE this! All the meaning that you put into this is spectacular! Happy New Moon!!!

Love the colors and the clean lines and their representation! Great sentiment!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday Blog Hop

What a perfect quote. Lovely card, so simple and so beautiful!! :)

Perfect quote! Amazingly gorgeous simple card!

Recent blog:=- *scream* New Moon *scream*

This is really stunning! I love your straight lines and simple design. It's really really effective for this! Lovely work Steph!!!

What a great card. Love the sentiment and the color combo. TFS!

Beautiful card, very elegant.... Love the quote too.

Recent blog:=- New Moon Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph, thisis SO perfect! It's totally differnt from what everyone else is doing. You def. brought your A Game! I LOVE your symbolism!!! This is an exquisite card!!!

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday New Moon Blog Hop!!!

Oh Steph, this is the perfect quote! Your card is gorgeous and love your post!

Leigh Ann Baird

Recent blog:=- Let's get hoppin' New Moon Style!

This is a wonderful card! It really is perfect for Bella and Jacob.:)

Recent blog:=- New Moon Blog Hop!!

Oh HELLO!!! Beautiful card Steph!! This is amazing I LOVE every single detail!! Xx

Recent blog:=- Your Not Seeing Double....2 New Moon Blog's....

What a lovely card -- it suits that relationship just perfectly.

Recent blog:=- New Moon Blog Hop – Today’s the Day!

Great card, Steph! I love the clean lines - I need to take a page from this book!! And I love this scene - that sentiment is perfect! Gorgeous work! xxx

oooh... this is really elegant and stunning! LOVE it!!
xxx

Recent blog:=- Twilight Tuesday New Moon blog hop

Wonderful sentiment. Great card.
mwah
Trace

Such a beautiful and touching card, Steph! I love the simple and classy look to it!
Happy New Moon Day :*)
~ margie

Recent blog:=- New Moon!!!

Such a perfect quote & I love the rich colors!

Recent blog:=- New Moon Blog Hop

Lovely, lovely, lovely card!!! This is so gorgeous! I love it's simplicity and elegance.

Recent blog:=- New Moon Blog Hops!!! NEW MOON!!!! TEAM EDWARD!!!

Amazing... simply amazing! Love how you put so much thought into every little detail!!!

Terrific card!

New Moon rocked btw.

{hugs}
M.E.

What a beautiful card!! Love the sentiment also....amazing work!

Recent blog:=- ~NEW MOON BLOG HOP~

"non fussy" perfection! Really, I absolutely love it and those clean simple lines, double bow and the quote - I'm "over the moon" on it - its absolutely perfect!

I love your card it's gorgeous and it's perfect

This is really stunning! I love your straight lines and simple design. It's really really effective for this! Lovely work Steph!!!

I just LOVE this! All the meaning that you put into this is spectacular! Happy New Moon!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog