Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rhinestone Birthday

I was finally able to get back to the craft table last night; after the whirlwind of launching the new A Paper Buffet site, it was nice to get inky!

I received a card from my boss and really liked the layout, so I planned to case it; when I went to my LSS to pick up some paper, I found the perfect BG Bling to use for my cased card.  I chose some black and white flocked paper (been so long since I did a black and white card…I’ve come a long way baby! lol) and here’s what happened:

This card is pretty big; 5.5 by 5.5 but it works really well with the layout.

 

 

 

 

The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs; I just masked each word to get this layout.

Love that BG Bling!

 

 

 

I stamped a flourish on the envelope, and one is on the inside right corner too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can you see the flocking? I love that Me and My Big ideas paper!

I’m having fun playing with my new camera, and these pics were taken in my new official photo tent I got for Christmas!

I listed this card on the new site, and a very lovely gal scooped it up just a few hours later ;) One of my friends saw on the site and wanted it too…so I made another card in pink for his wife’s birthday :)  

Such a simple layout, but the high end materials really bring it all together, dahling ;)

I’m working on a very fun Valentine’s day project, I’m hoping to get it done tonight and listed and I’ll post it tomorrow.  It’s been in my head for weeks and I’m literally falling off my chair in excitement to put it all together.  It’s getting harder to concentrate on my day job when I have so much fun with paper!

I’ll be cheering our World Junior men’s hockey team on tonight, going for 6th straight gold. Go Canada Go!

Ciao for now,

 

12 comments:

Steph..This card is absolutely STUNNING!! I love it!!

Congrats on the opening of your store!!! :) So happy for you!!!

This is stunning! I love the flock and the bling! Must look pretty in pink too!

Best of luck my friend :*)
~ margie

love the rhinestones!! very nice!

Steph, I am so proud of you!! You KNOW I adore this card ;). I imagine the pink was just as gorgeous. Again, I am very, very proud of you!!

Thanks Donna! One of my favs for sure :) Happy New Year hon!

Thanks Joyce! new niche for your store perhaps? ;)

Tonya, that means so much to me!! thank you from the bottom of my heart! ♥♥

Cute card! I love flocked paper but have such a hard time cutting into it! Funny how we are with these pretty things we buy, huh?

Cute card! I love flocked paper but have such a hard time cutting into it! Funny how we are with these pretty things we buy, huh?

Thanks Joyce! new niche for your store perhaps? ;)

Steph..This card is absolutely STUNNING!! I love it!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog