Friday, February 12, 2010

I’m going to the Olympics!!

I leave in two days to go to the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics!

I am a huge Olympic fan and I still can’t really believe that I get to be a part of this Olympics in my home country.

My uncle played in two summer Olympics for Canada and I have always wished I was old enough to see him play (I was two years and four years old at the time he played).

I became a Kinesiologist because I had a dream of being on the Olympic training team, assisting and treating Olympic athletes. (Ok, so I went the other way on the career path and help people go back to work).

DSC00913I have my Canadian Hockey Jersey all ready for the two hockey games we’ll be going to.

 

 

 

I have two giant Canadian flags, many little Canadian pins to trade, two Canadian toques, and a suitcase full of red and white clothes!

I will be tweeting from the Olympics, so follow APaperBuffet on Twitter to get updates from the Games!

If you’re Canadian, you know the theme of these games are “I Believe”.

I believe.

I believe in Canada.

I believe in Canada’s athletes.

And most of all, I believe dreams really can come true.

Ciao for now!

6 comments:

OH MY GOODNESS! Steph that is awesome! I am sooo jealous. Have fun at those hockey games and cheer loud for me! :D

Have a blast Steph!!! And if you meet any Aussie's there say hi for me!!! Xx

Thanks Jen, and don't worry, I will cheer very loudly!! :)

Thanks Donna!! and I will...I'm going to try and get a pic of the boxing Kangaroo! :)

Thanks Donna!! and I will...I'm going to try and get a pic of the boxing Kangaroo! :)

Have a blast Steph!!! And if you meet any Aussie's there say hi for me!!! Xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog