Friday, April 16, 2010

Spoil Mom with Japanese Cherry Blossoms!

I bought some gorgeous paper at The Paper Source when I was in Chicago and made some Mother’s Day cards for my Etsy store.

I am in love with this paper! It’s handmade in Japan, and absolutely incredible IRL.  Definitely a fitting splurge of beauty for Mom on her special day!

Each card includes a lined, matching envelope; this is the first time I’ve done this, and I’m really happy with the results.

 

 

  

I can’t even pick my favourite, I love them all!  The cherry blossom stamps are also from The Paper Source, and are heat embossed in gold; sentiment is from Stampin’ Up.

Click on each picture to be linked to that card in my Etsy store

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

2 comments:

these are so pretty!!! love them all!

these are so pretty!!! love them all!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog