Thursday, May 6, 2010

Small Wonder

I’ve had quite a few requests lately for baby cards, but most requests have been for neutral cards.  It was a nice change of pace to make a baby girl card for a customer and know it was ok to use pink.

I found some Bo Bunny paper I had left from Valentine’s day and paired it with SU Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink.  I used Very Vanilla for the main image, white was just a bit too bright.

The sentiment is SU, and I really have no idea if it’s meant for baby cards, but I think it fits perfectly.

The little footprint stamps are from my stash, I just love ‘em!

 

The Pretty in Pink ribbon is layered over some dark chocolate satin ribbon from Michaels.

 

 

 

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

5 comments:

Love those tiny footprints and the pink & brown! So sweet!

Hey Steph...Kelly from TCC here. Beautiful card!! When are we getting crafty....??

Hey Steph...Kelly from TCC here. Beautiful card!! When are we getting crafty....??

Love those tiny footprints and the pink & brown! So sweet!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog