Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Little Baby

I’ve made this card a few times, it’s one of those layouts which works perfectly, and this paper…ahh this paper! I’m going to be so sad when I run out!

So in case you missed it the first time around, here it is again, and now available in my Etsy store (the first round was for a custom order)

I changed up the ribbon from the first edition, using wider satin brown ribbon and tying a different knot.

 

I just love it!

 

 

 

 

I don’t think I’ve ever made so many of the same card…besides when I’m making a set of course.

 

This card makes me happy!

 

 

 

 

Happy Tuesday!

Ciao for now,

 

WAIT- don’t forget to enter my CASE challenge here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog