Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bookmarks back from the dead

My Vampire can beat your Werewolf bookmark

My vampire bookmarks have been doing quite well in my Etsy shop, with 3 variations, plus a few werewolf bookmarks,  they’ve sold well.

 

 

However, it seems there’s another untapped genre of mythical creatures…zombies!  My friend Karin of KarinSF asked for some zombie bookmarks and gave me full creative power over the design, colours and quotes.  This was a bit tricky since I’ve never actually read a zombie book.

I contact my sister, who involved her fellow Zombie-loving friend and they provided me with a list of memorable and recognizable zombie related quotes.  It was a group effort and I’m very pleased with how they turned out.

I made a total of 4 bookmarks for Karin and had a blast making these look like they came back from the dead.  I think my favourite part is the ribbon tails.

 

Happy Thursday!

Ciao for now,

4 comments:

These are flippin' awesome! Love 'em!!!

These are flippin' awesome! Love 'em!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog