Friday, October 15, 2010

Paper Cuts

SThankful4witching gears from Christmas, I received a custom order request for a customer in California for some Thanksgiving cards.   My customer told me she sends a Turkey Thanksgiving card out every year, and she thought my card was too cute to pass up.

 

How fun would it be to receive a turkey card every year!

Now that the baby boxes are finished (and of course I forgot to take a picture before I packed them up and delivered them), I can start this Thanksgiving order.

DSC04844

DSC04845

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve cut all the paper for the cards.  I don’t know what it is, but I love the stacks of paper.  Maybe because it’s the only thing that’s organized on my dining room work table!

The turkey image is from Wild Flower Kids Stamp Autumn release from last year when I was lucky enough to be on their design team.  I love Jen’s images, they are super cute and lots of fun to colour.

Next will be the assembly and the colouring of the turkeys.  For 30 cards, I’ll colour 60 turkeys…as you can see from the picture of the finished turkey, the head and body have been cut out and popped up for dimension.  It’s a lot of work, but the effect is worth it.

Stay tuned for more progress reports and another! big Thanksgiving order featuring another one of Jen’s Wild Flower Kids digital stamps.

Happy Friday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog