Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shipping tags never looked so good!

Just a quick post to show you some gift tags I’ve added to the stores made from shipping tags.

I bought mailing tags from Staples months ago, always with the intention of making tags, but they got pushed to the back of the shelf and forgotten.

Inspired by my lovely stack of Me and My Big Ideas Christmas paper, I created these snowman tags.

I covered the tags in the paper and added these felt snowflakes.  If you look at the Holiday section of my Etsy store, you can see how much I love these snowflakes!

The snowman stamp is a small clear stamp I acquired 5 years ago when I started seriously stamping, it was the perfect size for the lable Nestie.  I added some teal ribbon and voila!

 

I love how they turned out, so I made another set with some other of the sparkly paper from Me and My Big Ideas Christmas stack.

  The red and blue tags are striking!  I’ve never used the red and blue combination before, but after I made these tags, I made a card using this paper and it turned out fabulous! (*I’ll be showing that one to you very soon!)

I told you I loved those felt snowflakes!

 

I also created some vintage-feeling tags.  I distressed these tags with Tim Holtz  Brushed Corduroy ink and am very happy with how they turned out. 

The Christmas tree stamp from Stampin’ Up had the perfect look, and I added some brown embroidery floss instead of ribbon.

The picture shows the ink with a tinge of green, but it’s more brown IRL.

I loved the way the Christmas Tree tags looked, so I found my reindeer stamp and made some more vintage-looking tags.

The Reindeer tags turned out really well! I used the same distressing ink and embroidery floss instead of ribbon.

I like to wrap all my gifts in the same paper- I think I’m going to wrap in Kraft paper and use these tags- what do you think?

 

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog