Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scrapbook tag inspired Valentine’s day cards

Hey folks! It’s been a little crazy around here so I’m behind (again) on blogging.

A few weeks ago I went to my favourite LSS Scrappin’ Great Deals to get some inspiration for new Valentine’s day cards.

I found these great scrapbook tags and designed a new set of cards around them.  I’ll be sharing them with you all week.

  Here’s the first one I spotted, I loved the pun (as always) and loved that it wasn’t all pink and red.

I found some of my favourite Bo Bunny paper from these baby cards and got to work.

 

 

Because the tags were meant for scrapbooking, they’re quite large and I needed something bigger than a standard A2 card, so I made these ones 5x7. 

 

The card base is So Saffron, I colour I love, but often forget about.  An Old olive mat for the Bo Bunny paper, with a scrap of a hot pink paper I found- it matched the border on the tag very well.

I found some heart shaped brads on my last trip to Michaels, and thought they added enough Valentine vibes but weren’t too over powering.

The Bee Mine card is available online at apaperbuffet.com.  We’ve added an Express checkout so you don’t have to create an account, and you can shop in US or Canadian Dollars.

Happy Sunday!

Ciao for now,

3 comments:

Your posted valentine day card designed so much gorgeously i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
membership card printing

Very attractive tag, the design and eye pleasing color scheme makes it  special......

       Scratch Card
       membership cards
       Plastic business cards

Very unique inspiration, why shouldn't you try yourself in designingplastic business card,hope more attractive cards we would see more attractive cards from you

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog