Thursday, February 17, 2011

Remembering Vancouver 2010

While most of my blog revolves around paper, those of you who have been following me since the beginning know that there’s something else that makes me smile…the Olympics.

I shared with you last year my trip to the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.  This week marks the one year anniversary of one of the most successful Olympics in Canadian history, and the Games that unified the country. 

Red mittens were seen around the world and became the unofficial symbol of the Games.

 

 

 

I had the time of my life in Vancouver 2010, I still have a hard time putting the experience into words.  It was a dream come true, and something I will never forget.

I’ve often shared my photos with you, and now I share a glimpse into what my home looks like, decorated with those photos.  I look at this wall every day when I walk into my living room and remember the atmosphere that was Vancouver 2010. I remember the pride I felt when I heard my National Anthem being sung in the streets; the joy I felt seeing our athletes receive their medals, acknowledging the years of hard work and sacrifice.

I remember that dreams can come true.

You can see a collection of my Olympic photos here on my Flickr page including the ones you see on my living room wall.

What do you dream of?

Ciao for now,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog