Saturday, August 27, 2011

Name that card, and WIN!

Well, name those cards actually.  This past week I added some new cards to the A Paper Buffet Etsy shop.  They are simple cards, with words or letters die-cut from patterned paper. I have more to add, but here’s what’s in the store right now:

 

 

Right now, they’re very plainly named “word cards”. I need your help!  Listing and naming are my biggest challenge, leave me with the paper and the ribbon and I’ll be fine.

What would you name this product line? 

So here’s the deal: 

The product line name with the most votes wins a $10 gift certificate to the A Paper Buffet Etsy shop! That would be enough for two cards, or one card and some gift tags, or mini envelopes and a card or,…well, you get the idea.

 

The Fine Print:

  • You must ‘like’ A Paper Buffet Facebook page to submit a name
  • You must ‘like’ A Paper Buffet Facebook page to vote for submitted names
  • Value of the Gift Certificate is $10.00 US
  • The Gift Certificate must be used in one transaction and CAN include shipping and handling.
  • The Gift Certificate is only accepted in A Paper Buffet’s Etsy shop
  • The winner will be contacted by me {make sure I have your email address} and provided with a redeemable phrase or code to write in the ‘message to seller’ section
  • How you will redeem your Gift Certificate:
    • Add your items to the cart, and choose “other” payment option.
    • I’ll send you a revised PayPal invoice for any outstanding balance.
  • Open to everyone world-wide!

So get those creative juices flowing, submit a name and spread the word!!

Happy Saturday!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog