Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One for the Mr. and Mrs.

This might be my favourite “word card” I’ve created so far.  I had to make the letters a little smaller in order to fit on a standard A2 card, but I’m really happy with how it turned out.

I just love this card!  I was tempted to leave in just the black and white, but when I remembered I had some glitter cardstock I couldn’t resist adding the hearts. 

I used Whisper White as the card base, and layered black cardstock.  I used my MM Slice machine to cut out the letters and punched the hearts with my MS heart punch.

There’s not much else to say about this card because the layout is simple, but it is time consuming with cutting out each letter and punctuation points.

This card is available in the A Paper Buffet Etsy shop and would be perfect for an upcoming wedding, or even an anniversary.

Come back tomorrow for another, more traditional wedding card.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog