Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cheers to 2012!

Happy New Year!  We’re a week into 2012 and so far it’s very looking promising. I have some great ideas, and hopefully I’ll be share them with you soon.  Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions? {have you broken them already?}.  I only made two this year; one was to complete a Project 365.  I’ve committed to taking a photo every day for a year.  I started a  Project 365 set on my flickr page . I’m trying really hard not to only use my cell phone, but it’s just so much easier to upload it that way. 

My other resolution was to “do what makes me happy”.   Today, what makes me happy is playing with some new stamps and paper and making Valentine’s day cards for the store.

When I saw the Mojo Monday 222 sketch, I knew I had to play along.  Here’s my card following that sketch.

From time to time I make a card that I love so much, I have a hard time putting it in the store.  This is one of those cards.  I love how it came together. 

I love the black, red and ivory combination.

 

 

I also love how well it photographed. 

 

 

Fear not, I did put this card in the A Paper Buffet Etsy shop (and I have two available).

I’ll be adding some other great Valentine’s day cards to the shop this week using more of this gorgeous paper pack, so stay tuned!

Happy Sunday!

 

Card details:

Cardstock- SU Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla

DP- SU Love Letter

Black grosgrain ribbon, heart brad, black rhinestones

Stamp: You and Moi

1 comments:

Great Design! Thanks for the post!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog