Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…

 

Like it or not, Christmas is not that far away! I can’t believe how fast time flies and that the holidays are just around the corner.  I’m in full prep mode as I gear up for the busiest season for A Paper Buffet. This year will also mark the first holiday season for my new shop Knitley Road. I know blog posts have been scarce to say the least, but I’m hopeful I’ll be able to keep up and share all the new items in both shops over the next few weeks.

 

To kick off the holiday season, I’m sharing a project I’m so happy to present. I’ve had this concept in my mind for months and have finally put it all together and available at Knitley Road.

ornaments

 

I’ve knit up some Christmas ornaments in four different colours and embroidered snowflakes in contrasting thread on each of them. green Green and Ivory

 

grey

Grey and Red

 

red

Red and White

 

White and Blue

 

 

These ornaments would be great at the bottom of the tree as they don’t break or would look great hanging from a fireplace mantle- so cozy! 

 

I haven’t decided which one is my favourite, but I’m leaning towards the green and ivory one.

 

Which one is your favourite?

 

1 comments:

the red one :-) although I love them all! 

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog