Thursday, December 6, 2012

Counting down to An Artist's Affair-2 days

I've been crafting all day and have a few pictures to share with you as I get ready for the last few hours in my crafty marathon. I like to get any last projects finished today so I can prep, price and pack things up tomorrow (say that 3 times fast).

I finished a new chunky cowl on Tuesday and it's now blocked and ready for the finishing touches. I made one of these for myself last year and have gotten many compliments. I don't know it's taken me so long to make one for the shop! This cowl is a grey/soft teal combo and it's delicious!

I also finished up the owl hats, and have a pile of cards that keeps growing.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday, it wont be long now!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog