Saturday, December 1, 2012

Counting Down to An Artist’s Affair

Happy Saturday friends! In just one week, on December 8th, 2012, A Paper Buffet and Knitley Road will be participating in this years An Artist’s Affair at the London Citi Plaza.

An Artist’s Affair is a wonderful art show, featuring local artisans.  It’s a chance to meet new people, support small businesses and pick up some great holiday gifts! Admission is a canned food item; it’s a great way to give back to your community this holiday season and help out those in need.

This will be the first time I’ll have Knitley Road items at the show and I’m really looking forward to it!

Each day until the event, I’ll be showcasing the cards and knit items I’ll be bringing with me.

To start off with, I’m featuring my Christmas gift tags, available in Holly; Snowflakes or Reindeer

 

You can click the pictures to be brought to the A Paper Buffet etsy shop, where the tags are available for purchase. The store will be closed for the Saturday while I’m at the show, so this is a great chance to pick up anything that you’ve had your eye on.  Shipping deadlines for the US and Canada are fast approaching!

 

Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog