Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twiggy

I had been very envious of other shops who had a model or dress form for their product photography.  I loved the idea of my scarves on a hanger on a bleached wood wall, but it was hard to show the details of the items and how they would lay on a person.  After much searching, price comparing and lamenting over the ridiculously high number of American companies who would not ship to Canada (seriously? it’s 2013!)…I found her.

Meet Twiggy:

She looks good in any colour and doesn’t talk back- the perfect business partner! 

I think it’s made a big difference in the photos in the shop and it’s much easier to show how a scarf can be tied, or how high a cowl really is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m really looking forward to making some more cowls and being able to have them photograph more realistically for my customers. 

Have a peek at Knitley Road and let me know what you think!

 

Happy Tuesday!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More
This Is A Do-Follow Blog